Dead weight tester high performance BH2-3000B
- measuring : 40 to 3000 bar / 600 to 44000 PSI / 4000 to 300000 kPa
- uncertainly of the pressure measured by the dead weight : 0.03 + (2.10-4 x P* ) (*with P in bar)
- accuracy : 0.02% of the scale / option : certificate COFRAC or DKD
- weight of the DWT without weights : 22 Kg
- generator base : CH2-4000B
- fluid : Oil sebacate - fluid density : 915 kg/m3
- typical piston section : 1.96315mm²
- piston/cylinder/pipe material : P = carbide tungstene / C = carbide tungstene
- number of pistons : 1
To be specified when ordering :
- Choice of the unit of the principal set of weights: Bar, PSI, KPa etc...
- Standard gravity (9.80665m/s²) or special gravity (indicate the desired value)
Options available :
- Intermediaite set of weights and/or additional principael set of weights for different units
- A calibration certificate COFRAC or DKD/DAkkS.
- Option OP0004 : Motorization (drive of rotating masses) / Visualization (piston position by indicator lights)
- Option OP0301 : Calculator module with dynamic visualization of the position of the piston, automatic display of the pressures generated by the dead weight according to the temperature, the atmospheric pressure and the hygrometry, with data transfer to a computer for total traceability and calibration certificate edition.
- Adaptation of corrosive products such as skydroll, brake fluid, etc.
additional informations :
- Delivery details : a manual are provided in English and French with the device + a factory calibration certificate traceable to the national standards + the data sheet + 0.5 liter of mineral Oil with safety sheet
- Maintenance : Our technical service department is at your disposition for the revision, calibration or service after sale of your unit – Calibration device recommended every 2 or 5 years depending on your use.
- reference : OP0155
Suitcase for set of weights BH2-2500B / BH2-3000B / BH2-5000B - dimensions = 36 X 50 X 32cm - unit = Bar - to be completed with :
- 1 small suitcase reference OP0189 for complete storage of the set of weights of the dead weight tester BH2-2500B
- 1 small suitcase reference OP0095 for complete storage of the set of weights of the dead weight tester BH2-3000B
- 2 small suitcases reference OP0095 for complete storage of the set of weights of the dead weight tester BH2-5000B